So much for a post immediately after my first one!
Anyway, i went shopping yesterday and look what I got!
A Yankee candle! Wooooo
After all the hype on youtube about them I asked my mum whether she could buy me one and she agreed!
There weren't any of the sweeter scents like the cupcake one for example, which I was quite bummed about.
However, I quite like this one too and it was 20% off! *dances*
Also, I made cupcakes yesterday!
Although I did cheat and used a Betty Crocker cake mix (the white one if you're wondering)
Oooops
But I made the icing from scratch using this recipe
Pastels are so, like, totally in for spring
Finished cupcakes!
If you're wondering what the "M" stands for it's a bit complicated to explain so I'll just say that they're for my schoolmates :)
ooh look! strawberries have just been brought to my room! Excellent!
I'm actually quite pleased with this (among many) photos taken of my Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume
What do you (if anyone is there) think?
Please be nice though.. I'm not a professional or anything
Well this has been a long second post.
I'll go now

OMG your cupcakes look amazing! And very cute blog, welcome to the blogging world :) xo,
ReplyDeletehttp://pretty--littlethings.blogspot.com/